Assistant Head Teacher
for January 2023 (or earlier if possible)
As a leading independent girls’ school, we pride ourselves on offering a supportive, enriching and creative environment for our students.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join the Leadership Team of this thriving school at a very exciting time, with great potential for innovation and development in the context of existing and significant success. This role is a crucial appointment and one which will suit someone with aspirations for a higher level of responsibility and eventually, headship. We seek a leader with a strong academic background, a proven passion for learning and teaching, the ability to inspire colleagues and the vision to take forward this specific area of the school.
To provide an exceptional and ‘boutique’ all-round education which will prepare our students for happy and fulfilling lives, and, therefore, during their years with us creating memories that will last a life-time.
At Leicester High School for Girls, through our teaching and provision, we aim:
- To create a friendly, caring community where every individual is valued.
- To develop intellectual curiosity, academic excellence and a life-long love of learning.
- To discover and nurture individual talents, creativity and self-belief.
- To develop personal values of respect, acceptance, understanding and determination.
- Leicester High School has a Christian Foundation and is open to girls of all faiths, or none. Further details about the School can be found on the School website.
Advert end date 6th June 2022
The School is
committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young
people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening,
including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring