The Governing Body of St John Baptist Church in Wales High School is seeking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic Assistant Headteacher to contribute to our tradition of excellence.
We are looking for an Assistant Headteacher who is:-
• Dynamic and inspirational
• Passionate about high quality education and raising standards
• A Leader who will motivate and empower others
• Committed to striving to ensure that each child will succeed
• An excellent communicator who will inspire children, parents and staff alike
We can offer:-
• A school where pupil behaviour is described as ‘exceptional’ by Estyn
• Young people who are welcoming, courteous, helpful, pleasant and self-disciplined
• Students who exceed target grades
• A highly professional, talented, innovative and happy teaching and support team who are committed to progression and change in order to further the development of our school
• A ‘family’ approach where pupils, parents, governors, the Diocese and Local Authority work closely together to support our children
Application forms and further details may be obtained from the e-teach website or at the school and should be e-mailed to Mrs Ringrose at the school.
The closing date for this post is 9.00 am on Friday 27th September 2019
The successful applicant will be subject to a disclosure and barring service check .
St John Baptist CIW V.A. High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.