L11 – 15
Required for February 2020
Brynmawr Foundation School would like to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Assistant Headteacher, who has ambitions for further school leadership. The successful candidate will make a significant contribution to raise standards across the school, set high expectations and drive to achieve excellence.
The governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher and leader who has an in-depth understanding and experience of school improvement. The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
● have experience of leading a successful mathematics department
● have a proven track record of raising classroom standards
● be a creative and strategic thinker
● be an excellent classroom teacher
● be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● have a high level of motivation and commitment
● have aspirations to be a Headteacher
Shortlisting on 13 December with interviews on 18 December 2019.
Brynmawr Foundation School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.