Post: Assistant Head with responsibility for Assessment and Inclusion
Start Date May 2020
Salary: Leadership Scale 5-9
Contract: Full time and Permanent
We wish to appoint a talented highly motivated individual to the new position of Assistant Head with responsibility for Assessment and Inclusion across the whole school.
Bond is a caring forward thinking Primary School with a supportive staff team who have high expectations for themselves, and their colleagues.
This is an exciting opportunity for a potential leader who is looking to develop a career in school leadership.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Able to analyse and use school performance data effectively to raise standards.
• an excellent practitioner
• able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills including a sense of humour!
• committed to raising standards
• able to lead and inspire colleagues to ensure all pupils reach their maximum potential
In return we can offer:
• engaging children with an eagerness to learn
• an opportunity to become part of an ambitious supportive Leadership Team who have high expectations of their school
• a highly stimulating and engaging learning environment
Application Closes: 9th March 2020
School visits are highly recommended please contact the school office to arrange an appointment with the Headteacher Miss M. Bennett
The school is committed to safeguarding our children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.