ASH MANOR SCHOOL, MANOR ROAD, ASH, SURREY, GU12 6QH
Head Teacher: Ms A Bailey
Required for September 2020
Ash Manor School is a successful 11-16 mixed comprehensive school committed to providing an exceptional education for the community it serves.
We are keen to appoint an enthusiastic, forward thinking colleague to join an experienced and highly successful Leadership Team. Applicants should be outstanding classroom practitioners with a sound understanding of all aspects of teaching, learning and assessment. They should have demonstrable experience in improving the quality of provision in the area they have led in either a middle or senior leadership role along with a desire and determination to improve the educational experience of the students in Ash Manor School.
Excellent management, inter-personal and organisational skills are necessary together with an ability to support teams in working together, showing commitment to ensure equality of opportunity and accountability for all.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding classroom teacher
• Have proven leadership skills
• Possess energy and enthusiasm
• Be able to devise and sustain effective systems
• Demonstrate the ability to motivate and inspire students and colleagues
• Be a strategic thinker with the ability to innovate
• Be a team player with excellent inter-personal skills
• Have outstanding organisation and communication skills
• Aspire to deputy headship
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise students’ achievements even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Child Care Voucher Scheme
• Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.