A unique opportunity has arisen for an exemplary classroom practitioner and aspirant senior leader, to work in close partnership with the Headteacher, school team and wider Trust family. Leading on assessment, behaviour and wellbeing, you will model, coach and mentor to secure sustained improvement.
The Holme is a wonderful place to work and is relentless in its desire to continue to improve, in love, courage and wisdom.
Pupils’ benefit from an attractive learning environment with extensive grounds and a purpose built (and extremely well used!) Forest School area. Take a few minutes to enjoy the virtual tour on the school website, which we are sure will entice you to want to know more…
We are looking for someone who:
• Simply loves their vocation and takes pride in all that they do
• Is an exceptional practitioner with drive, aspiration and who is hungry to develop their own leadership skills
• Is able to inspire and motivate pupils and staff to strive for continuous improvement and outstanding outcomes for all
• Has a proven track record of raising pupil outcomes
• Develops children’s potential through exciting, life-enhancing, learning opportunities
• Is flexible in their approach, open to new ideas and committed to working in partnership with others, within and beyond their own school
• Has enthusiasm, integrity, personal impact and presence, as well as excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
We know that great schools thrive because of the people in them and we value each member of our professional community. Leaders within our Trust are well supported, including by a dedicated Director of Education within a local hub structure, in addition to the knowledge, skills and experience of the wider Trust family.
If you care passionately about what you do, strive to deliver excellence, enjoy coming to work and making a difference to the lives of a whole school community, we will welcome your application to join our happy and successful team.
For a confidential conversation or to arrange a school visit (dependent upon the COVID risk assessment and lockdown restrictions) please contact Sarah Stevenson at The Holme
The Good Shepherd Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We ensure that all our employment practices reflect this commitment.
Details: The role is full time and permanent
Leadership Pay Spine L1 to L5 (Fringe) - £43,356 - £47,737. See Trust Pay Policy for further details.
Closing date: 12.00 noon on Monday 15th March 2021
Shortlisting: Wednesday 17th March 2021
Interview date: Thursday 25th March 2021
Start date: Wednesday 1st September 2021
The Holme Church of England Primary School and the Good Shepherd Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.