Leadership Scale 2 – 6
Broadacre Primary School converted to an academy on 1 April 2018 and is part of Humber Education Trust. The school is rated as ‘good’ by Ofsted and continually strives to improve further. The school is oversubscribed and will be moving into a brand new building in February 2022 with increased capacity to cater for 630 pupils and a 10 place ASC base.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a senior leader to join our team from September 2021 to support us as we move into this new and exciting time for our school.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated teacher who:
• is an outstanding classroom practitioner,
• is a dynamic and highly motivated team player,
• has a proven track record of developing the quality of teaching and improving outcomes for pupils,
• will work with the Senior Leadership Team to develop the school’s curriculum,
• is an excellent role model for staff and children,
• has excellent interpersonal skills.
We can offer:
• Delightful and engaging children,
• An effective and supportive team of staff and governors,
• A wholehearted commitment to every child’s learning and well-being,
• A commitment to your professional development.
Visits to the school are most welcome. Please telephone for an appointment.
All completed application forms must be returned to the school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Closing Date: 9.00am on Wednesday 12 May 2021
Broadacre Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.