Leadership Scale 2 – 6
St. Nicholas Primary School is part of Humber Education Trust. The school is rated as ‘good’ by Ofsted and continually strives to improve further.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a senior leader to join our team from September 2021 to support us in further developing our curriculum and in improving pupil outcomes.
The post is to teach in Upper Key Stage 2 in the first instance.
We are looking for a committed, team player who:
• is an outstanding practitioner,
• has the knowledge and skills to develop the quality of teaching throughout the school,
• has an interest in developing the curriculum to improve outcomes for all children
We can offer:
• a small, friendly school with a family atmosphere,
• hardworking and motivated children,
• a strong and effective team of staff and Governors.,
• A commitment to your professional development.
Visits to the school are most welcome. Please telephone for an appointment.
All completed application forms must be returned to the school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Closing Date: 9.00am on Tuesday 18 May 2021
St Nicholas Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.