Eteach are looking for an experienced Assistant Headteacher with previous experience within SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health) for a school based in Mid Berkshire on a full-time permanent contract. The school pride themselves on providing a welcoming and safe environment for all students coming from various walks of life.
We are looking for someone who has a background of supporting pupils with SEMH and extensive knowledge of SEND. The successful candidate will have previous leadership experience and can build strong relationships with staff and pupils. You must have the ability to engage with pupils who have a range of complex needs and a commitment to helping them succeed.
The ideal candidate will have the below:
- Assist the Headteacher in ensuring a smooth running of the school.
- Up to date knowledge of the SEND code of practice.
- Evidence of contributing effectively to the work of the senior leadership team.
- Proven track record of excellent creative and structured teaching within relevant key stages and/or special needs environment.
- Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Enthusiasm to inspire and motivate students.
- A structured approach to behaviour management
- Know how to remain calm in high pressure situations.
If you feel you would be a great fit for this role then please contact us on 01276674150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that they are not a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018.