We are recruiting for an Assistant Principal - Required for September 2021
Salary Range: £45,434 – £50,151 (equivalent to L4 – L8)
Number on Roll: 390 (420 from September 2021) - Principal – Ms O’Beirne
The Governing Body is seeking to recruit a dynamic, innovative and experienced professional to join and support the leadership team at Our Lady and St Hubert’s Primary School. Due to a recent promotion within school, we are looking to appoint a motivated and inspirational Assistant Principal with responsibility for Key Stage 2 and English .
The successful candidate will be:
- Be a practising Catholic or is able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the distinctive nature of Catholic education, who is fully committed to promoting and supporting the Catholic ethos of the school and the Emmaus Catholic Multi-Academy Company.
- A passionate, experienced and ambitious educator, with the vision to articulate clearly the role that he, or she will take in further developing the school
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Have the ability to challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations of the behaviour of all pupils
- Can demonstrate excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
We can offer the successful candidate:
- Excellent opportunities for further professional development within school and with other primary schools in the EmmausCatholic Multi-Academy Company
- A happy, welcoming and nurturing school, firmly rooted in its local community
- A committed and supportive SLT, Staff and Local Governing Board
- A friendly and supportive team
- The chance to work with well behaved, happy, confident and hard-working children who enjoy and are willing to learning
A full application pack is available from the school office or the Emmaus Catholic MAC website.
We warmly welcome visits to the school. For specific questions about the role and/or to request a visit, please contact Sarah Gough at the school office.
Closing Date: 20th May 2021 (noon)
Interviews: Week Beginning 24th May 2021
Our Lady and St Hubert's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.