Shere Church of England Infant School and Nursery
Assistant School Business Manger
An exciting opening for an efficient and motivated colleague to join our small friendly team to support the School Business Manager. This role provides an excellent training opportunity for anyone considering becoming a School Business Manager, as this role will involve working closely with our highly effective School Business Manager. We would be open to supporting the right candidate in SBM qualifications if interested.
School: Shere C of E Infant and Nursery School, Guildford
Start Date: 4th September 2019
Pay Grade: PS5
Salary: FTE: £21,169
Contract: Part Time (total hours 27.5; 9.00 - 3.00 5 days a week). Term time only.
Closing Date: Friday 7th 2019
Interviews: Friday 14th June 2019
The children, staff and governors of Shere Infant School and Nursery would like to appoint a Assistant School Business Manager with excellent communication skills to join our fun loving and supportive team in September. We are a small school community dedicated to providing the very best education for our enthusiastic learners.
Our popular school in the beautiful village of Shere is surrounded by areas of outstanding natural beauty and thrives at the heart of a loving community.
We are looking for someone can offer:
• Strategic thinking and highly effective communication skills.
• Effective management, recording and reporting skills.
• An ability to use existing resources to overcome challenges and create new, effective solutions.
• A good sense of humour and the ability to work in a team.
We can offer you:
- A supportive team and a friendly working environment.
- The freedom to innovate and create.
- A commitment to staff wellbeing and work life balance.
- Training opportunities, especially for those considering a career as a School Business Manager.
- The opportunity to work in a school recognised for effective provision by Ofsted (May 2019) and SIAMS (February 2016).
As Head Teacher I warmly welcome you to visit our school but must warn you that it is likely you will fall in love with this little place – I did!
At Shere Infant School & Nursery safeguarding is our highest priority; we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Shere CofE Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.