Teacher of Physics
Llanidloes High School is one of the happiest, high-achieving schools in Wales. We are blessed with a vibrant and flourishing learning culture, deeply caring ethos and exceptionally committed team of staff. This is a truly exciting opportunity for an inspirational teacher of Physics to join an excellent, green category school located in beautiful, rural Mid Wales.
The successful candidate will:
• care deeply for the wellbeing and academic success of all our pupils;
• be able to effectively teach Physics up to and including A-level;
• be highly motivated, inspire a love of learning and ensure all pupils achieve the highest possible academic standards;
• be dynamic in the classroom and maintain very high standards of teaching and learning;
• have excellent interpersonal skills, be a true team player and be adept at working independently;
• have excellent organisational skills and a strong work ethic;
• contribute fully to providing extra-curricular opportunities;
• have a ‘can do’ attitude to problem solving.
The ability to teach through the medium of Welsh and offer a second subject would be desirable. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Deadline for applications is midday on Sunday 18th April. Shortlisting will take place w/b 19th April and interviews w/b 26th April.
Please contact Mr Daniel Owen, Headteacher, for further information.