Teitl y Swydd: Athro/Athrawes: Bioleg (CA3, CA4 a ChA5)
Swydd Barhaol, Llawn Amser (Medi 2020 ymlaen)
Pwrpas: • Gweithredu a chyflwyno cwricwlwm sy’n eang, cytbwys, perthnasol ac wedi ei wahaniaethu ar gyfer disgyblion gan gefnogi Maes Cwricwlaidd penodol fel y bo’n berthnasol.
• Monitro cynnydd cyflawn a datblygiad disgyblion a’u cefnogi fel athro.
• Cynnig profiadau addysgu sy’n rhoi cyfleoedd i ddisgyblion a’u hannog i wireddu eu potensial.
• Rhannu a chefnogi cyfrifoldeb yr ysgol i ddarparu a monitro cyfleoedd ar gyfer datblygiad personol disgyblion a chefnogi eu twf academaidd.
Adrodd i: Pennaeth yr Adran Wyddoniaeth a’r Ail yn yr Adran Wyddoniaeth
Cysylltiadau: Pennaeth, Dirprwyon, Penaethiaid Cynorthwyol, Uwch Athrawon, athrawon eraill, staff cefnogi, Penaethiaid Cyfnodau Allweddol, rhieni/gwarchodwyr ayyb.
Amser: Swydd Barhaol, Llawn Amser
Gradd Gyflog: Gradd athro/awes MPS
Lefel Datgeliad: Uwch
Job Title: Biology Teacher: KS3, KS4 and KS5
Permanent Post, Full Time Contract (September 2020 onwards)
Purpose: • Implement and deliver a wide, balanced, relevant curriculum, that is differentiated for pupils, supporting a specific curriculum area as appropriate.
• Monitor the overall progress and development of pupils and provide teacher support.
• Offer teaching experiences that provide pupils with opportunities and encourage them to realise their potential.
• Share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for the pupils’ personal development, and support their academic growth.
Report to: Head of Science Department, Second in Science Department
Liaison: Headteacher, Deputy Heads, Assistant Heads, Senior Teachers, other teachers, support staff, Heads of Key Stages, parents/guardians etc.
Duration: Permanent post, Full time
Pay Scale: MPS Teacher Scale
Disclosure Level: Higher
Please see full details in documents attached.
CLOSING DATE: 30th April 2020
Ysgol Bro Pedr is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.