An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support teaching and learning at Bluebell Nursery in Chertsey. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
Working with the nursery to provide day care to children 0-5 years.
to be a key person, attend to Childrens needs, provide a stimulating environment and ongoing activities to support Childrens development, keep the environment safe and secure and keep yourself up-to-date with new thinking.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- set hours full time Monday to Friday 3/4 full days 7:30-6:30pm
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected nursery.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits such as childcare discounts.
- Access to gym.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above.
- Previous childcare experience, with at least two years in a baby room.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the nursery.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
Bluebell Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.