Prior's Court Foundation - Hermitage , Berkshire. RG18 9NU
Prior’s Court is a leading autism charity, recognised for its success in enabling people with severe autism and complex needs to achieve and reach their potential. Prior’s Court Bakery is a unique new service: a commercial bakery committed to supporting work skills development for people with autism.
We have an exciting opportunity for a resourceful and self motivated Baker to join our team, if you have proven experience of creating high quality goods then we would love to hear from you!
The Experience we will be looking for in our ideal candidate is;
- Experience of managing a bakery and working on the shop floor
- A proven track record of new product development
- Experience with quality control of baked goods
- Experience of planning and managing production and distribution processes
- Experience of meeting sales targets, cost control to ensure profitability, staying in budget and maximizing sales
- Ability to assess working processes and implementing changes as needed
This position is subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and references.
Prior’s Court is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Registered Charity no: 1070227
DfE no: 869/6014
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £23,000.00 /yr
Priors Court School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.