Part time 6 hours per week – Monday and Wednesday 18.00 - 21.00
Hourly Paid £24.97 teaching rate / £16.15 per hour non-teaching
Based at the St Albans Campus
Teaching on level 3 and 4 AAT part time adult programmes, you will be expected to prepare lessons, assess student work and provide them with developmental feedback, track student progress, and support students’ success. You must be confident in delivering the following units in particular:
Level 3 Management Accounts Costing
Level 4 Synoptic, Business Tax and Personal Tax (2019)
The College is a friendly environment, which offers excellent support, placing strong emphasis on continuous professional development. It is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive Salary• Automatic entry into the Teachers’ pension Scheme.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Free onsite parking.
• Subsidised onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
• High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work as a team.
• The ability to work towards deadlines.
• The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.