BANK staff required to join Sunnydown, the hours of work are variable and on an ‘as and when required’ basis, this offers candidates flexibility around what you can and can't do, in addition, this is a fixed-term casual position lasting for 12 months with the hope for extension.
We are seeking passionate, reliable and eager candidates to support teaching and learning at Sunnydown School in Caterham. This role is varied, and we are looking for adaptable, flexible and resourceful individuals who are able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
- Working with a wide range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
- Coaching children on a 1:1 or group basis.
- Accompanying groups on trips.
- Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
- Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
- Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills are essential.
- Previous administration or childcare experience would be preferable.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
Closing date : 14th December 2021
Sunnydown School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. As such all successful applicants will be required to undertake a criminal records check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Sunnydown School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. As such all successful applicants will be required to undertake a criminal records check. We are an equal opportunities employer