Behaviour Mentor required for the start of the 2020/2021 academic year.
Starting 24th August 2020
- 32.5 hours per week – 39 weeks contract
TMET grade 4 point 7 Full-time Salary £19,554 to £21,166 (Pro-rata to £17,705 - £19,165) We would like you:
- To have experience of working in a school setting
- To be able to work well with children and adults
- To have experience of working with children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
- To be confident in developing and maintaining sustained professional relationships with parents
- To follow the school’s behaviour system adhering to school policy and procedures
- To respond to incidents of challenging behaviour with the aim of re-engagement in class wherever possible
- To have a calm presence in school, to be flexible and have patience
- To be enthusiastic, positive and approachable
- To be able to support children/ groups at unstructured times (break and lunchtime)
We can offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to join this large, growing, outstanding primary school
- A dynamic, committed and professional staff
- Support and opportunities to work alongside the Vice Principal and within our Removing Barriers to Learning Team
- Over 450 friendly and enthusiastic children
- Opportunities for continuing professional development. Further details and an application form are available from the school office via e-mail or an application pack is available to download from the school website.
Please apply for this post via the online service APPLY NOW option below.
Closing date for applications
Monday 6th July 2020 at 12pm Interviews
will be held on Wednesday 8th July Start Date: 24th August 2020 Willowbrook Primary Academy is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all its pupils. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.