Level 2_Grade 6 Points 15-18 :
FTE £25,481 - £27,741 pro-rata (actual salary £20,703.31)
35 hours per week, 39 weeks per year, permanent contract
This exciting opportunity is to work across the Odyssey Educational Trust - Humberstone Infant and Junior Academies. (KS1 & KS2)
We are looking for a committed Behaviour Mentor who is an excellent team player and who:-
- Has experience of working with children who display challenging behaviour
- Has experience of working with children with complex special educational needs
- Can work with children on a one-to-one basis, in small or large groups and is able to act as a listener, facilitator for learning, encourager, motivator and role model
- Is solution focused and not afraid of new challenges
- Has the interpersonal skills and warmth to build strong and supportive relationships with our children, families, team and community
- Can share his/her own learning and inspire learning in others
- Understand the importance of accountability and are able to evidence the impact of his/her work
- Enjoys responsibility and challenge and can work independently
- Enjoys having fun and thinking anything is possible!
In return we can offer:-
- A supportive CPD programme
- A supportive and inclusive environment
- Opportunities to be a key person, deliver training and support families
- A leadership team who will invest in and care about your personal and professional development
- A vibrant community, from which we draw so much and excellent partnership working
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and friendly team of staff.
If you would like to be our newest member of our friendly team we would love to hear from you. Applicants are welcome to visit the school for an informal visit. Please make arrangements by contacting Jenny Gallacher, PA. on O116_2767648.
Applications should be make using the Trust application form. CV’s will not be accepted
Closing date: Monday 7th June 2021 @ 9.00 am
Interview date: TBC
Start date: 23rd August 2021
Odyssey Educational Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.