An exciting opportunity to join our outstanding school and be part of a well-established and respected multi academy trust.
We are looking for a Behaviour Mentor to start Autumn Term 2021.
This is a permanent role. 35 hours a week 39 weeks of the year. LG Band 6, Point 15-18 £26,182-28504 (prorata £21,275-£23,162)
We can offer you:
• Opportunities for continuing professional development
• Be part of TMET, a vibrant and outward looking multi academy trust
• A dynamic, committed and professional staff
• Over 450 friendly and enthusiastic children
• Have experience of working with SEN children including those with SEMH
• Be committed to removing barriers to learning (alongside the team)
• Be organised and efficient with a sense of humour
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.