An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support teaching and learning at Braunstone Community Primary School as part of the established Behaviour and Inclusion team. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, inspiring and highly motivated behaviour support mentor who would work under the direction of the Inclusion Champion and play an active role in the pastoral team.
Braunstone Community Primary School is a two-form entry school sitting proudly in its community. Our vision is BELONG, CARE, PERSEVERE, SUCCEED. Everything that the children and staff do at our school, has these core values as the golden thread.
The future of this school is extremely exciting and our innovative curriculum encompasses the community in which it serves and will empower our children to be as successful as possible in the wider world.
Working with the school behaviour and inclusion team set up strategies and approaches for individuals and groups of pupils within the classroom, playground and communal areas of the school to support/enable them to achieve well and make good progress.
Maintaining a positive and thriving school environment for our learners
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible, term-time hours
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
- Access to gym and free access to employee assistance programme.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above.
- Previous administration or childcare experience.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Closing date for applications: Monday 6th July 9am
Interviews: Wednesday 8th July or Thursday 9th July 2020
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.