Closing Date: 30th August 2019
Interview Date: TBC
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Actual salary £2,128.10 (FTE £15,797)
Hours/Weeks: 6 hours per week after school Mon – Thursday: 14:35pm-16:05pm / Term Time Only
Contract type: Part Time (term time only) / Temporary
Is your mother tongue either Lithuanian, Romanian or Slovak?
Are you fluent in English with a passion for working with children?
We have a fantastic opportunity to appoint a Bilingual Club Activity Leader to join Gladstone Primary Academy initially on a temporary basis. You will be responsible and effectively lead our Bilingual Club across the academy for EAL students. You will be fluent in English and one of the following languages (Lithuanian, Romanian and Slovak).
The successful candidate will be fluent with good communication skills in English and your mother tongue. You will be responsible, reliable, punctual and flexible to assist the Academy with other related matters. It is essential that you have experience of working with children.
The Trust offers:
- Fantastic training in a friendly supportive environment.
- Local Government pension scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment for learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
TDET are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Trust will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To see full job spec click here