Bilingual Club Activity Leader
Closing Date: 12th October 2020
Interview Date: TBC
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Actual salary £2,259.80 (FTE £16,778)
Hours/Weeks: 6 hours per week after school Mon – Thursday: 14:35pm-16:05pm / Term Time Only
Contract type: Part Time (term time only) / Temporary until 31st December (role reviewed termly, contract likely to be extended dependent on funding).
Is your mother tongue either Czech/Slovak?
Are you fluent in English with a passion for working with children?
We have a fantastic opportunity to appoint a Bilingual Club Activity Leader to join Gladstone Primary Academy initially on a temporary basis. You will be responsible and effectively lead our Bilingual Club across the academy for EAL students. You will be fluent in English and one of the following languages (Czech/Slovak).
The successful candidate will be fluent with good communication skills in English and your mother tongue. You will be responsible, reliable, punctual and flexible to assist the Academy with other related matters. It is essential that you have experience of working with children.
The Trust offers:
• Fantastic training in a friendly supportive environment.
• Local Government pension scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment for learners who take pride in their school.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
• An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Gladstone Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.