We are looking to employ an experienced and certified boxing coach. The successful candidate will have equellent knowledge, high aspiration for all students, and a drive to work with stduents from a divers range of back grounds.
To ensure success as a boxing coach, you should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to build relationships, as well as lead boxing sessions. Your passion for health and wellness, coupled with knowledge of the anatomy of the human body and physiology, will ensure success.
- Visually assess students to determine their level of practice.
- Train students of all age ranges and talent levels
- Monitor fitness activities during training; explain technqiues and assist with skills improvlement
- Act as a mentor and roel model
- Demonstrate practice and techniques.
- Motivate students with words of encouragement.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- One to two years experience in instructing fitness programmes
- Must be a certified fitness coach/ personal trainer
- Knowledge of working with students in a boxing environement
- A proven history of working within boxing gyms
- Links to the wider boxing community to allow students to develop.
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment and hold this responsibility. To this end both an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and a Barred List check are required for this role.
RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE TRUST AND PRINCIPAL
- To adhere to all Academy policies and procedures.
- To participate in any appropriate meetings with colleagues and parents.
- To carry out other duties as may be reasonably required by the Principal
- To support the ethos of the Academy and enforce the Academy behavioral and uniform policies.
No job description can be entirely comprehensive and roles develop organically over time. The post holder will be expected to adapt and carry out such duties as may be required from time to time, on the understanding that they will be within the individual’s remit and capability, and consistent with the status and responsibilities of the role within the organisation.
This job description does not form part of the contract of employment. It describes the way the post holder is expected and required to perform and complete the duties as set out in the foregoing.