Charlton Wood Primary Academy (part of Endeavour Academy Trust) is a brand new two-form primary school located on the Charlton Hayes Estate. This September we will open to Reception and Year One pupils growing by a year group each year until we reach our full capacity of 420 pupils.
This year we are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Breakfast Club Assistant for a term-time, position. We are looking for someone who is passionate about ensuring that children get off to the best start to their school day. The successful applicant will have a can-do attitude and an interest in being part of a successful Breakfast Club provision.
We are looking for a candidate who can:
• ensure that the Breakfast Club is run effectively on a day to day basis.
• promote the school and Trust ethos, and adherence to all Trust policies and procedures.
• provide appropriate supervision and promote positive play.
• have a commitment to the happiness, well-being, self esteem and progress of children at the school.
• have a high level of communication skills and be able to relate positively to children and adults.
A positive, enthusiastic and proactive attitude is essential.
We can offer the right candidates:
• a brand-new fully resourced building with beautiful grounds
• a supportive leadership team with a proven track record of whole school improvement
• a competitive salary with pension benefits
• access to an Employee Assistance Programme
Hours of work are 1 hour 30 minutes per day starting at 7.15am and finishing at 8.45am term time only. If you would like to find out more information about the school or the role, please contact the Business Manager directly by telephoning the school office at Henbury Court Primary Academy. Further information about the school can also be found on our school website.
Please note that CVs will not be considered. All applications must be made on the Trust's application form.
Closing date: Friday 30th August 10:00am
Interviews will be on a rolling basis and this vacancy may close early if a candidate is appointed prior to the closing date.
Charlton Wood Primary Academy is
part of the Endeavour Academy Trust, which is committed to safeguarding and
promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and
expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You can find our
Child Protection Policy on the trust's website: http://www.endeavouracademytrust.org.uk
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity,
gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.