Breakfast Club Playworker
Term Time Only and Part-time (07:15am to 8:55am)
Deadline to apply: Friday 12 March 2021, 12 Noon
Interview date: Tuesday 16 March 2021
Salary: NJC payscales based on £22,209 Full Time equivalent (details included in the job description).
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic individual, committed to the wellbeing and development of all children at our school, and able to work as part of a team. This will be a permanent appointment. We also have a Playworker vacancy for the afternoon and applicants can apply for both roles if they wish.
Goldfinch Primary is delighted to be part of the Dunraven Educational Trust, working together we are developing an exciting, dynamic and progressive community, focused on improving the educational experience and outcomes for children and their families.
Our aim is "Building Excellence" to achieve the highest standards for our school community. Our key values are: Respect, Responsibility, Resourcefulness, Resilience and Reflection. This means that:
• We develop confident, responsible, resourceful, reflective independent learners
• We deliver a challenging, inspiring, broad and balanced curriculum which responds to children’s individual needs and teaches them how to learn and remember
• We promote self-esteem and resilience across the whole school community
• We notice and celebrate children’s achievements
• We model and expect high standards of behaviour at all times.
• We consistently promote equality, understanding, respect and personal pride in all that we do
• We provide a safe, healthy and stimulating environment for everyone
• We ensure there is a partnership and good communication between staff, families and governors to develop and support children’s learning.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who will be able to share and contribute to the implementation of these values. If you are successful in your application, you will join staff that are hard-working, committed and positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of our children.
In return, you will enjoy:
• A commitment to providing you with high-quality professional development
• Opportunities to work across the Trust
• A supportive professional community
Get a glimpse of what we are doing by visiting our Twitter @GoldfinchPrmry
We look forward to receiving your completed application.
Goldfinch Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.