WINDSOR CLIVE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Grand Avenue, Ely, CARDIFF. CF5 4HX
HEADTEACHER – MR K. FISHER
DEPUTY HEADTEACHERS – MRS B. FRANCIS AND MR G. ELLIS
Every Child – Every Chance – Every Day
Pob Plentyn-Pob Cyfle-Pob Dydd
Post reference: ED50230726
Temporary Breakfast Club Supervisor
Start date: Monday 2nd December 2019 (subject to checks)
5 hours a week, 38 weeks a year (Term times only)
Grade 2 £17,711 - £18,065 (Pro Rata)
We are looking to recruit and enthusiastic, hard-working and well-motivated individual to work in our Breakfast Club. This is a temporary post until 31st March 2020 in the first instance.
Windsor Clive Primary School operates a popular Breakfast Club every morning from 8.00am – 9.00 am, 5 days a week. Our Breakfast Club is a welcoming and happy place, which is an important start to our children’s day. Pupils eat and socialise with their friends in a relaxing and friendly atmosphere.
We want to appoint someone who:
• Can supervise children as part of a team of staff
• Can assist with the health, safety, welfare and healthy eating of children
• Is reliable, hard-working and motivated
• Enjoys working with young children and is able to demonstrate a positive approach when supervising pupils
Windsor Clive Primary School offers you:
• A child-centred approach, where every child is valued, supported and nurtured
• Children who enjoy coming to school
• An excellent and highly skilled staff who value high quality teamwork
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
As an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity. Therefore, although not a requirement for application, we welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented individuals including those:
• aged under 25;
• not in employment, education or training;
• from our local communities including in particular disabled individuals, carers and those from the Cardiff BAME and LGBT+ communities;
• ability to communicate fluently in Welsh.
Internal candidates who wish to apply for this position on a secondment basis must obtain approval prior to application using Form SEC1 (4.C.081). Requests may only be approved by the relevant Chief Officer or senior nominated officer graded no lower than OM2 or in the case of schools based staff the Headteacher / Governing Body.
Completed applications should be completed in full and returned to the school by either post or email for the attention of the Headteacher, Mr Kim Fisher, by the closing date.
Closing date: Friday 22nd November at midday.