Brief overview of the role
Working in a busy Administration and HR team, you will provide effective and efficient support service to the Administration and HR team, academies and Trust and learn all aspects of Office Administration duties.
Monday - Friday: 8.00 am - 4.00 pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
Weekly wage - £180.38
Working in a busy team, you will provide effective and efficient support service to the HR team, academies and Trust and learn all aspects of Office administration.
Your role will include providing an initial response helpline service to all academies within the Trust, helping to respond to day-to-day queries on sickness, leave of absence, informal conduct issues, informal grievance and other key policies and procedures.
At least 2 days per week, you will be working closely with the HR manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- General office maintenance
- Administration task such as; answering the phone, faxing, photocopying, filing, printing, email communication and shredding
- Data entry tasks - maintenance of databases
- Greeting guests
- Other general admin duties
- Develop communication skills to interface with colleagues
- Attend and contribute to all team meeting to ensure best practice processes are followed
Requirements and prospects
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good knowledge of ICT
- Good organisational skills
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Ability to communicate at all levels
GCSEs at grades 4/C and above in maths and English or equivalent
Opportunity to progress into a career in HR and gain full-time employment with Oasis UK for the right person
Training to be provided
Business Administrator Level 3 standard
Let Me Play Apprentice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.