Business and Management Training Coach
Various hours available.
£24,001 - £26,770 pro rata per annum
Have you got occupational experience in Business Administration, Team leading and Management and would like to pass on your skills knowledge and behaviours to develop others?
BCoT have a fantastic opportunity to develop, support and train apprentices to meet the required standards and aim for higher achievements in the End Point Assessment.
We are looking for a very organised individual to manage a caseload of apprentices from enrolment throughout their learning journey to End Point Assessment. Delivering training and coaching to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours required within their job roles.
As the successful candidate you will:
• Be able to ensure learners achieve targets and department targets are met
• Ideally have previous experience of delivering apprenticeship and diploma programmes
• Ideally but not existential hold an Assessor Award qualification (an additional IQA award would be an advantage)
• Must occupationally competent or hold a relevant qualification
Working within Aspiral Learning contributes to the achievement of our strategic plan: A curriculum focused on learner skills and experience, our people and culture and learning resources.
We will start to review applications 7 days after the vacancy is advertised. Interviews will be arranged as and when after this date, so please do not delay in applying.
- Successful candidate will hold a UK drivers license as travel around Hampshire and surrounding locations is essential.
- Pension scheme: Teachers Pension
- Annual Leave entitlement, bank holidays. Retail Benefits scheme, free onsite parking, refectory/coffee shop and staff wellbeing day
- DBS check is payable by candidate
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the College is therefore permitted to ask job applicants to declare all convictions and cautions (including those which are "spent" unless they are "protected" under the DBS filtering rules) in order to assess their suitability to work with children.
Basingstoke College of Technology, located in North Hampshire, is a leading and well respected further education provider. The college prides itself on its excellent links with business and the success of its learners in securing positive destinations.
Basingstoke is an expanding town with a thriving economy and excellent transport links. The college was rates ‘good with outstanding features’ in May 2016 by Ofsted and is committed to becoming an ‘outstanding’ provider. Our financial health has consistently been rated ‘outstanding’ over the last 10 years by the Skills Funding Agency.
BCoT is a significant provider of apprenticeships and we have set ambitious growth targets.
BCoT is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.