Salary Range: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Reporting to: Marketing and Business Development Manager
KEITS Training Service Ltd. is one of the country’s premier private training providers, specialising in Apprenticeship and AEB provision. We work nationally with a large variety of businesses in the Business Services and Land-based sectors.
We are looking for an Account Manager with the prime responsibility to grow and manage our levy paying accounts, as well as support our other business development activities. You will assist in meeting company targets and ensure a high level of customer service.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To identify and target levy paying companies across the country, who operate in our sector areas, to develop new business
- To manage existing levy paying accounts and ensure continued business, by developing strong client relationships
- Identify all training opportunities within the employer’s setting and advise in regards to CPD and further training needs for all staff
- Ensure a thorough understanding of our offer and the rules and restrictions imposed by funding agencies
- Co-ordinate the sign up of new employers and their learners
- Act as liaison between employers and senior staff within KEITS
- Provide timely, accurate data on your activities as needed for MIS
- Work closely with the rest of the Business development team to ensure sharing of good practice and a quality service across the department
Required Skills, knowledge and behaviours
- Proven sales and account management experience, including the ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Excellent people skills with the ability to proactively build sustainable relationships with senior staff in levy paying companies
- An active problem solver, able to think on your feet
- Ability to assimilate new information quickly
- The ability to work independently, but also be a team player when needed
- An eye for detail and a drive for quality
You will be based at our company head office in Elstree Hertfordshire. Whilst the position is ostensibly office based, you will be required to travel regularly to meet with clients.
KEITS is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all under-represented minority groups.
KEITS Training Services Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.