Hours: Part time, 25 hours per week term time, working pattern subject to negotiation. Plus 75 annual hours to be worked flexibly during school holidays.
Start Date: September 2019
Salary: TMET Grade 9 (Point 27-30) £34,788- £37,849, Pro Rata according to hours.
North Mead Primary Academy seeks to appoint a highly motivated, qualified and enthusiastic Business Manager to work within our successful and dynamic school.
We are looking for a Business Manager who will:
- Work closely with the Principal, Leadership team and Trust to contribute to the strategic direction of North Mead Primary Academy, both operationally and educationally.
- Have proven experience in managing finance and budgets, ideally in a school setting.
- Provide effective management of Premises and Health and Safety, including being responsible for the school site.
- Have a working knowledge of Payroll and Human Resources, and be able to implement HR processes.
- Line manage and give professional leadership to administrative, finance & premises staff within the Academy
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organisation and IT skills
We will offer you:
- A dynamic working atmosphere with friendly staff and delightful children.
- A supportive network of business managers within our thriving Academy Trust.
- The opportunity to have continued professional development.
- Commitment and support from the Central Trust Team.
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 10th September, 2019
Interviews on Friday 20th September 2019
All academies within TMET – The Mead Educational Trust are committed to safeguarding their children and staff and will employ recognised safer recruitment processes. The successful candidate will be subject to references and all other necessary security checks.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.