School Business Manager
Grade: Leicester Local Authority Grade 10
Hours: 37 hours per week, 40 weeks of the year
Salary: £28,704 - £32,241 (pending LCC annual pay review)
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated Business Manager, someone who would like to take on all the challenges of the role, working alongside the Senior Leadership Team. This is a new and exciting post at our school beginning at the start of the next academic year. The successful post holder will be responsible for managing a recently recruited administrative assistant and an existing data manager.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- positive, forward thinking and have a dynamic mindset
- organised and self-motivated and be able to effectively manage, inspire and motivate colleagues
- be flexible and adaptable to change - enjoy new challenges
- be keen to undertake professional development and contribute new ideas
- interested in developing and improving existing school systems, including budgets and finance
- willing to share their skills and time with others to support and challenge
- able to work well with all staff, governors, children and support their families
- highly motivated and hardworking with the capacity to drive forward and contribute to continuing improvement
We can offer you:
- A diverse school community with happy, well-motivated pupils
- Friendly, supportive and hard-working colleagues
- A forward-thinking leadership team, with supportive parents and governors
- A spacious green site hosting a well-maintained building and resources
- Opportunities for research and continuous professional development
- A school that is committed to the safety and well-being of all
- Strong networking links with other local schools, Affinity Teaching School Alliance and the local authority
If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact the school on O116 2897808 or email via the main Admin email.
All applications should be submitted to the above email address, including a letter of application and completed application form.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 20th May 2021 @ 12 noon.
Interviews to be held on: Tuesday 25th May 2021
You will be notified by email before 5pm on Friday 21st May if you have been selected for an interview.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.