ARE YOU INTERESTED IN RELOCATING TO KUWAIT?
TAX FREE COUNTRY WITH ONE OF THE STRONGEST CURRENCIES IN THE WORLD.
EASY LIVING – FRIENDLY PEOPLE – MANY EXPAT COMMUNITIES
Then apply to join the wonderful team at Kuwait English School.
For September 2022, Kuwait English School seeks an experienced teacher of A Level Accounting. You will be part of a popular and highly successful department offering Accounting, Business and Economics at A-Level/KS 5 and IGCSE/KS4.
The successful candidate will also be able to deliver either Business or Economics to IGCSE/KS4
WHY CHOOSE US
Kuwait English School is a leading co-educational private English day school catering for children 3 – 18 years of age representing over 65 nationalities with an excellent and established record of providing quality education for the community of Kuwait. The school is located in purpose built premises and offers the English National Curriculum, IGCSE/GCSE/GCE A/S and A level. We have over 230 academic staff who have excellent qualifications and experience and are highly motivated. It is accredited by BSO and are part of the BSME.
“Kuwait English School (KES) is a good school with significant outstanding features. The school provides a good quality of education complemented by a high level of student care.” BSO Inspection Report. Please check the full BSO Inspection Report on our website.
WHAT WE OFFER (Overseas Staff):
- Competitive salary based on the number of years teaching
- Discount on children school fees at KES.
- Annual round trip flights for staff and discounted rate for 2 children (attending KES).
- Staff Accommodation/ Rent allowance.
- Subsidized private medical insurance for the employee.
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- Courteous and hardworking students.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum one-year experience in teaching the British curriculum.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) preferred.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A growth mindset and resilience
- A collaborative approach to teamwork
- Innovative and adaptive teaching methods
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Google Suite for Education
- Experience of high quality e-teaching and learning
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Proven effective classroom management skills
- A warm personality and genuine interest in student wellbeing and academic progress
- Understanding of best safeguarding practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for developing best practice
- Commitment to a vibrant enrichment programme.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
Kuwait English School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity and gender.