JOIN US! Whitemoor Academy has an exciting opportunity for a care assistant to join our talented, dedicated and friendly staff. There are two positions available.
The Governors and Headteacher of Whitemoor Academy are looking to appoint a Care Assistant to join our team.
Whitemoor is an academy with new concepts and initiatives, which ensure a broad and engaging curriculum is provided for all, unlocking the potential within every child.
At Whitemoor we ‘Dare to be Different’ and encourage all our staff and pupils to celebrate their uniqueness. We also ‘Take Care’ of our pupils and staff, by creating a safe and calm environment for them learn and work within. We strive to make workload as manageable as possible for all our staff.
Successful candidates will:
- Be enthusiastic and relish the opportunity of working in a creative environment.
- Have high expectations of themselves, within their work and conduct, at all times.
- Have a positive, flexible and forward thinking attitude.
- Support and encourage all pupils to have high expectations of themselves!
What we can offer you:
- Continuing and wide ranging opportunities for professional development.
- Being part of a positive, supportive and hard-working staff.
- Belonging to an academy which places staff well-being at the heart of all it does.
As part of SHINE Multi Academy Trust, whose aim is to, ‘Provide pupils with firm foundations whilst developing their uniqueness and allowing them to shine,' Whitemoor strive to offer a vast range of personal development opportunities. With this in place, we help create a happy and positive environment for all.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Office on 0115-978-6351 to arrange a mutually convenient time and to request an application pack.
Please note that all vacancies close at 12 noon on the closing date (Thursday 8th October 2020) unless otherwise stated.
Interviews will be held week beginning 12th October 2020
Whitemoor Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).