Part-Time 6 Hours per week (term time only plus 5 INSET days) 39 Weeks, hours can be flexible to suit the right candidate
Surrey Pay PS6 £24,430 - £26,967 Pro rata £3,503 - £3,867
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and motivated person to provide careers information, advice and guidance to our students. The role involves planning and managing careers events, including careers days, work experience, university engagement and careers advice provision. The role also involves communication and relationship building with external organisations including employers, colleges and other relevant bodies. Provide individual careers advice to students, especially in the upper school. Attend some parent and option evening events as required.
The school seeks someone:-
• With relevant qualifications and experience in careers education or willingness to acquire these
• The ability to model the vision and values of the school
• To communicate passion and enthusiasm to students
• Communicate clear purpose and a sense of direction
• Listen, reflect and have the capacity to be flexible
• A well-developed sense of proportion and humour
The Priory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.