We need a caretaker to join our friendly and hard working team.
Candidates are warmly welcome to look around our school. Please ring to book an appointment to Mrs Ann Simpson.
The successful candidate will be:
• Committed to achieving the highest possible standards of work;
• Passionate about our building and the outdoor spaces;
• A good communicator and team member, who is caring, flexible and approachable;
• Able to create and maintain appliances;
• Maintain a productive working environment;
• Knowledge/experience of DIY
• Compliant with Health & Safety legislation
New Bewerley Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.