YSGOL GYNRADD GYMRAEG YNYSWEN
Clinic Rd, Treorchy, RCT. CF42 6ED
HOURS: 32 HOURS PER WEEK
SALARY: GRADE 3 £18,065 x 86.48%
START DATE: As soon as possible
The Headteacher, Governors and School Council of YGG Ynyswen are seeking to appoint a new caretaker. We are looking for someone with:
• Experience of general property maintenance
• A general knowledge of fire safety and health & safety
• A committed, flexible and reliable approach
• An ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively
• A high regard for the safety of self and others, especially the safeguarding of children
We can offer you:
• a hardworking, committed and friendly school with incredible pupils and dedicated staff
• an opportunity to work in a Welsh medium primary school set in the Rhondda Valley
• supportive governing body
• a commitment to your professional development
• a supportive senior leadership team
The closing date for this post is Friday 20 December 2019 at 12 noon.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE SUBJECT TO A DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE CHECK.
In view of the large number of Application Forms which are currently being submitted individual applications are not acknowledged. Consequently, if you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application is unsuccessful on this occasion. In which case you are thanked for the interest you have shown in applying for a position within the Council.
Ysgol G.G. Ynyswen is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.