RHONDDA CYNON TAF COUNCIL
YSGOL GYNRADD GYMUNEDOL GYMRAEG LLANTRISANT
Ffordd Cefn yr Hendy, Miskin, Pontyclun, RCT. CF72 8TL
HOURS : 37 HOURS PER WEEK
N.O.R : 295
SALARY: GRADE 3 £18,065
START DATE : As soon as possible
The Head Teacher, Governors and School Council of YGGG Llantrisant are seeking to appoint a new caretaker. We are looking for someone with:
• Experience of general property maintenance
• A general knowledge of fire safety and health & safety
• A committed, flexible and reliable approach
• An ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively
• A high regard for the safety of self and others, especially the safeguarding of children
• Good general DIY and Handyman skills.
We can offer you:
• a hardworking, committed and friendly school with incredible pupils and dedicated staff
• an opportunity to work in a Welsh medium primary school
• supportive governing body
• a commitment to your professional development
• a supportive senior leadership team
The closing date for this post is Friday 28th February 2020 at 12 noon.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE CHECK.
In view of the large number of Application Forms which are currently being submitted individual applications are not acknowledged. Consequently, if you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application is unsuccessful on this occasion. In which case, you are thanked for the interest you have shown in applying for a position within the Council.
YGGG Llantrisant is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.