LLWYNYPIA PRIMARY SCHOOL
School Terrace, Llwynypia, RCT CF44 8UA
Number on Roll: 239
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: Grade 3, £18,065 per annum
Required to start as 1st September 2020 or sooner if possible
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Key member of staff to join a friendly and hardworking team at Llwynypia Primary School.
To support the day to day operations, cleaning, building maintenance, repair, refurbishment and monitoring of all facilities and provide a safe and secure environment for our pupils.
The successful candidate will have:
• Commitment to provide a clean, safe and secure environment for children and adults to work in;
• Good interpersonal skills necessary to work with LA and other agencies, Headteacher and a team of teachers and support staff;
• Ability to work to instructions and a proven ability to work on their own initiative;
• A committed, flexible and reliable approach;
• General maintenance, building and decorating skills;
• Ability to monitor the work of cleaning contractors;
Closing dates for application: Friday 5th June 2020 at 12 noon.
PROTECTING CHILDREN AND VULNERABLE ADULTS IS A CORE RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL STAFF APPOINTED TO THE COUNCIL. IN ADDITION TO THIS SAFEGUARDING RESPONSIBILITY, THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT FOR THIS ROLE WILL ALSO BE SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE CHECK
In view of the large number of Application Forms which are currently being submitted individual applications are not acknowledged. Consequently if you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application is unsuccessful on this occasion. In which case you are thanked for the interest you have shown in applying for a position within the Council.
Llwynypia Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.