Lawn Primary & Nursery School is seeking to appoint a Caretaker to join the team, working Monday to Thursday 06.00-09.15 & 14.00-18.15 and Friday 06.00-09.15 & 14.30-18.15. This role is permanent & full-time, with 25 days holiday to be taken during school holidays.
The role requires the successful applicant to be within 15 minutes travelling distance to the school.Caretaker: L Grade (10.19/hour) Full-time, Starting 4 January 2021
Lawn Primary and Nursery School is an established successful school that nurtures and develops the whole child. It is a two form entry school, with a nursery for 2-4 year olds, situated in the Lawns with a mixed demographic profile. The governors, staff, and parents are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-motivated and highly committed Site Manager to join us asap. This is a key role for the school & nursery and is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to lead the management of the site, contribute to the development of the school & nursery and to enhance & strengthen our positive environment.
You will have:
- Experience of undertaking responsibility for the care and maintenance of premises
- Understanding of safe working practices and health & safety legislation
- Experience of prioritising and organising own tasks and to work to agreed targets
- Ability to respond calmly to emergencies
- Ability to work evening and weekends and to deal with occasional emergencies outside of normal working hours
- A flexible approach and a strong team player
- The ability to contribute positively to the wider non-teaching functions of the school & nursery
- A genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school & nursery with a solution focused approach
We can offer:
- Happy well-motivated and caring pupils
- Supportive and committed Senior Leadership Team, governing body and staff
- An opportunity to work with a friendly and welcoming team
Closing date: Midday on Monday 30 November 2020. Shortlisting will take place the same day and successful candidates will be informed the same day.
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 30 November 2020 day to be confirmed