Catch Up Teacher required
St. Paul’s Church of England Primary School
Penrose Street, Walworth, London, SE17 3DT
We are seeking to recruit someone who is positive and hard working. In the role of St Paul’s catch up teacher, you will provide high quality teaching and learning, and be able to support excellent progress for all pupils. You will be supportive of the school’s Christian values of Faith, Hope and Love and will be excited about playing an integral part in shaping the future of the school and the wider school community.
The governors of the school are keen to appoint:
• A Class Teacher (who would do a combination of interventions and class cover for class teachers to run interventions). You may be needed to assume responsibility of Class Teacher for a class should the need arise. It is a 1 Year fixed term contract with the potential to become permanent.
• Someone on the Main Pay Scale – this post may suit someone new to the profession or someone with more experience
• To start Spring term 2021or before if possible
The successful candidate will:
• Be supportive of the Christian values of the school; Faith, Hope and Love
• Have high expectations for children’s achievement and behaviour
• Be self-motivated and enthusiastic; a child centered determinedly positive person
• Have high standards of their environment, presentation and performance
• Be a team player who fosters a positive outlook
• Be fully committed to raising achievement for all pupils
• An opportunity to work within the Southwark Diocesan Multi Academy Trust and within the wider diocese of Southwark
• A dynamic Senior Leadership Team with a clear vision; offering you CPD support to enhance and develop you professionally
• Well motivated, enthusiastic children and parents who care about the life of the school
• A supportive, hardworking and friendly staff and governors
Visits to the school are very welcome on Monday 2nd November. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
For an application form and further details please contact: Mrs. S Bettinelli on 020 7703-4896
Closing date: Tuesday 3rd November 2020 at midday Interviews: Monday 9th November 2020
Interviews will include an observed lesson most likely in KS 2 – Covid permitting.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please refer to our safeguarding policy on our website. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please refer to our safeguarding policy on our website.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.