Responsible to: The Foundation Bursar through the Catering Manager
Summary of the Role:
To assist in promoting the highest standards of catering and cleanliness within the School.
Main Duties and responsibilities
1. To assist in the serving and clearing of all food, beverages and associated utensils as required.
2. To undertake such supervised food preparation tasks as required.
3. To comply with Health and Safety regulations.
4. To ensure that the School’s high standards for the cleanliness and maintenance of crockery,
cutlery, glassware and kitchen and dining room equipment is maintained.
5. To complete statutory health and hygiene training and examinations.
6. To ensure that all perishable and non-perishable commodities are stored under the correct
7. To assist with routine cleaning operations as directed.
8. To assist with functions as required.
9. To immediately report any hygiene problems or incidents such as accident, fire, flood, theft,
breakages or damage.
10. Any reasonable request made by the Catering Manager or Bursar
11. To attend training courses and such meetings as required.
You may be required to undertake such other reasonable duties from time to time as the School may
Haberdashers’ Monmouth Schools have a strong commitment to achieving diversity amongst our staff. We peculiarly encourage applicants from disabled, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates.
Saturday 8am to 2pm term time only and Sunday 4pm to 8pm term time only