Required from 4th January 2021
Part time 13.75 hours per week
Term time only
Salary grade A point 1a-1b
£5,619-5,650 actual salary
Whitegate Primary and Nursery School is looking for a motivated, energetic and organised individual to become part of the Catering team.
Main Responsibilities are:
- Assist with the preparation of food to be served to the children and staff
- Cleaning equipment and premises
- Preparation of the dining room, including moving furniture, wiping tables and trays and setting up the counter
- Serving food to staff and pupils
- Washing up kitchen and dining equipment
- Working within food hygiene regulations and Health and Safety
The successful candidate will be friendly, have good communication skills as well as the ability to adapt their approach to suit the needs and different personalities of the children.
- Be passionate about making a difference to every child.
- Work well in a team
- Have an adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Be punctual and reliable
In return we offer:
- A welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven towards continuously raising standards.
- A happy working environment with friendly and well-behaved children,
- Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives
- Calm and purposeful environments
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
- Suitable training, including First Aid, where required.
- Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed ,please contact the school office to arrange.
How to apply
To obtain an application form, any questions or queries and completed application forms should be directed to Teresa Shelton-Bourke} at Whitegate Primary and Nursery School, Middlefell Way, Clifton, Nottingham, NG11 9JQ
Closing date for applications : 4th December 2020 12.00 noon
Transform Trust is a Multi Academy Trust with over 6800 children in 18 Primary Schools covering Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Derby and Derbyshire. Joining us, you will be part of an ambitious and innovative organisation. We promote the autonomy and local nature of each of our schools and we are an enabling organisation rather than a directive one.
We believe education has the power to transform lives and communities. Our Vision is to provide high quality education and deliver the best outcomes for children.
We are partners in East Midlands Maths Hub, Derby Research School, Inspiring Leaders and Challenge Partners.
We can offer you:
- Unrivalled opportunities for professional development through our schools and Transform Teaching School Alliance
- Trust support networks
- Staff benefits such as 24/7/365 employee welfare support; tax saving salary sacrifice schemes; a staff benefits scheme that offers a host of benefits and discounts
- Annual staff survey to allow you to provide us with feedback on what it’s like to work for us
- Annual children’s/staff awards which celebrates the successes and achievements of our children and staff
For more information about us please watch the Transform film.
Whitegate Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced CRB disclosure will be sought.