Position of: Catering Manager
Permanent – Term Time + 2 weeks
We are looking for an outstanding, enthusiastic and passionate Catering Manager to join us here at Rochdale Sixth Form College. The college opened in 2010, and around 1780 students currently study with us. RSFC has an excellent reputation and this is a real opportunity for you to make your mark.
Overall Purpose of Post:
• To efficiently and effectively manage the catering team.
• To prepare, cook, present and serve food, to high standards according to student and staff needs.
• To prepare and produce high quality food for corporate events and meetings as required.
• To steer continuous improvements of food and services with an innovative approach whilst adhering to budget and safety parameters.
• To plan appropriate, varied, interesting and nutritious menus to inspire students’ passion for food.
• To organise production methods and staff rotas in order to deliver quality fresh, home- cooked food.
• To prepare, cook, present and serve food, to high standards.
Applications should be returned to arrive no later than 12 noon on Monday 4th November 2019.
Interviews provisionally planned for w/c 4th November 2019.
Salary: Appointment will be made on the nationally agreed Sixth Form College Support Staff pay spine based on qualification and experience. The salary for this post is Scale Point 38 to 42 currently £31,678 - £34,101
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject an enhanced DBS and background check.
Rochdale Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.