Salary info: Scale 3, Points 5-6.
Interview date: w/b Monday 9th September 2019.
Location: The role will be based at RNIB Sunshine House School, Northwood (HA6 2DD).
Working hours: 21 hours per week, Term Time only + 5 INSET days (39 weeks)
Further information: The post is advertised at 21 hours per week, however the days & times (work pattern) worked are negotiable.
The Eden Academy is a Multi Academy Trust comprising five schools in north west London. The Academy also has two schools in the north of England in Northumberland and Carlisle.
We are currently looking to recruit for the newly introduced post of Central Administrative Support Officer to provide administrative and secretarial support for the Central Services Team.
The core purpose of this post is to effectively and efficiently organise, co-ordinate, minute and support the Central Services Hub meetings and provide administrative support for the Eden Outreach Training Programme. This will require excellent organisational skills, the ability to take accurate and concise minutes and an appreciation of the highly confidential nature of the work of the various groups.
We are looking for a person who is motivated, dynamic and enjoys working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidate would be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Be aware of the confidentiality aspect of the work they are involved in;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain accuracy and flexibility when working under pressure;
- Have up-to-date administrative and word processing skills;
- To be an accurate and skilled minute taker;
- A good level of numeracy;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Good judgement and common sense;
- Demonstrate good organisational skills;
- A high level of self motivation and initiative to set and achieve goals;
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Publisher, Outlook and Excel or similar systems;
- To have a sound knowledge of the importance of safeguarding and a willingness to receive appropriate safeguarding training commensurate with the role.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
The Eden Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.