Are you looking for a Chef de Partie position in a rewarding work environment, while still having a good work life balance and Christmas and Easter off?
Would you also like to:
- Work with and expereinced chefs and be part of a passionate team?
- Cook nutritious homestyle cooking, feeding 500 customers a day?
- Cater for a variety of functions?
- Work with locally sourced produce from quality suppliers?
- Have input into menu development?
- Have professional development opportunities?
You can at Kent College, Junior School, Canterbury
Salary Range £18,000 to £19,845 (£21,403 to £22,730 FTE)
Working only 40 hours per week, 5 days over 7, 41 weeks per year.
We will never ask you to work Christmas or Easter and our late nights aren't that late.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.