A Chemistry teacher is required for September 2020, in a prestigious International School in Dubai which first opened in September 2017, as an extension to the already very well established, Independent School in the UK, which was founded back in 1850 and has repeatedly outperformed other prestigious schools.
They are also about to open their third international school, so it is a very exciting time to join an expanding family of schools worldwide, that are all ensuring close links with their UK school and internationally, with many opportunities for professional development and career-progression.
The school is situated in Dubai – a thriving international hub, known for its ultramodern architecture, buzzing and lively nightlife scene, beautiful skyscraper filled skyline, stunning towers such as the Burj Khalifa which is surrounded by the popular Dubai Fountains, exciting water parks, luxury shopping malls, deserts, beaches, infinity pools and of course their famous weekend brunches and so much more – something for everyone!
You are supported with a fantastic relocation package, which includes.
• Tax free salary
• Fully furnished accommodation, close to school
• Initial and annual flights
• Medical insurance
• Relocation allowance
• Tuition fees for children
• Qualified Teacher Status from, or approved by the UK
• Bachelors Degree in Chemistry
• At least 2 years experience, teaching in a school following the national curriculum for England.
• IB Experience is desirable but not essential
For further details, please contact Amy Collard-Gentle on email@example.com