CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Pay Grade: Support Staff Pay Range JM7 (£61,263 to £65,194)
We are seeking an inspiring and ambitious individual to join our strong and established senior leadership team as Chief Operating Officer.
The successful candidate will be a suitably qualified and dedicated professional who can live and breathe our Academy values of kindness, curiosity and determination, and help us realise our vision: to set no limits on what you can achieve.
• Care about young people and want to make a difference
• Are highly organised and solution focussed
• Are an innovative leader with a proven track record of success at middle or senior management level
• Have the ability to think strategically and provide clear leadership to the Academy’s support services
We will give you:
• The challenge and support of an experienced, innovative and dynamic team
• Excellent professional development opportunities to hone and improve your leadership
• The chance to work with fantastic students who are hungry to learn
• The opportunity to work in an outstanding academy with a track record of success.
Further information is detailed within the attached candidate information pack and the Job Description and Person Specification.
We will be hosting visits from potential candidates up to and including Wednesday 12th May 2021. Appointments can be made by contacting Fiona Coombs, HR Advisor using the details provided in the information pack.
Applications close: 9.00am Wednesday 12th May 2021
Interviews: Monday 24th May and Thursday 27th May 2021
Churchill Academy & Sixth Form is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.