Brentry & Henbury Children's Centre is a local based non-profit making charity providing daycare and family support services.
We are looking to recruit a new Director.
We are reviewing applications and interviewing suitable candidates on a rolling basis and encourage people to apply as soon as possible. The vacancy may close early dependent on suitable applicants.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing and articulating the vision and strategy of the Children’s Centre, driving implementation.
- Ensuring the integrity and quality of service delivery and that all statutory obligations are met.
- Effective staff management.
- Ensuring the financial stability and security of the organisation.
- Prior experience in Early Years is not a pre-requisite, however may be advantageous.
- A strong, insightful, dedicated leader with an ability to motivate and inspire colleagues to achieve the aims of the organisation, in the context of meeting the aspirations and needs of the local community.
- A capacity for sound judgement informed by sensitivity, emotional intelligence and exemplary professional standards.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in the written word, in individual and group situations.
- Motivation, persistence, flexibility and drive to capture opportunities and embrace new initiatives that result in service and workforce development and improvement.
- A natural grasp of business practice and financial management.
We offer free on site parking and discounted staff lunches.
Brentry and Henbury Childrens Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.