Foundation Stage Teacher (F2) or Key Stage One Teacher
TLR available for a Lead role in EYFS/KS1
(A Senior leadership opportunity may be available for the right candidate.)
An exciting opportunity has become available at Glapton Academy for an excellent and enthusiastic Foundation Stage or KS1 Teacher in our stunning newly built classroom.
Are you an outstanding classroom teacher with up to date Early Years or KS1 experience?
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your practice at our school?
Do you want to join a team that strives for excellence, never compromises creativity and enjoys dynamic and decisive leadership from a new Headteacher.
If so we need you to join our team.
You will have experience in teaching phonics across all phases
- You will have the ability to inspire, motivate and support our younger pupils
- You will be creative, caring and absolutely love working with children
- You will be positive, have a vision for 21st century education and smile a lot!
- You will have energy, commitment and a huge capacity for work
- You will work with our lovely Early Years and/or KS1 Team contributing to the provision in our brand new FS2 classroom and outdoor area and KS1 provision.
- You will play a key role in the design and delivery of the FS2 and/or KS1 curriculum and assessment, support transition to KS1 and or KS2 and support the further development of outstanding FS2 & KS1 teaching and learning.
We will offer you :
- Fantastic resources
- Well behaved, enthusiastic and motivated pupils
- A supportive, enthusiastic forward thinking team
- Excellent results
- Quality CDP
- A fabulous brand, new provision in which to work
- The opportunity to make a difference to our Academy on it’s journey towards outstanding at our next Ofsted.
- Excellent opportunity for Career Progression.
Make sure you phone Cal Hurst, the Head Teacher for an informal chat and to arrange a visit.
September Start hence early closing date.
Closes Wednesday - 22nd May.
Interviews – Friday 24th May 2019.
The school adheres to the Local Authorities Safeguarding Policy. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and proof of identity and qualifications will be required prior to the appointment being made